Welcome to arthurlindenberg.com, my online “home.” About a year ago, my brother suggested that I combine two of my passions, photography and travel and offer photos, trips with a photographic emphasis and photographic advice. His comments set of a fire inside me. I brainstormed. I decided to open this web home.
Please come in and look around. You might find something that you like. You might want to join me on a planned trip or have me give you a customized photo trip. You might just want some advice and suggestions. Perhaps you have some suggestions to make, some idea. I would enjoy hearing these.
- As you give yourself a tour, you will notice that my motif, my background is a map of Paris. Paris is one of my favorite cities. The Ile de Seine could very well become a photo destination for a private trip or tour.
- When you open that box with my photo and “about me,” you will get to know your host.
- I am happy to hear from you about anything relating to my site or anything else. Go to Contact and leave me some information.
- Photo Consulting contains links as well as some advice and suggestions from my own experience. Are you going to photograph a wedding, a bar mitzvah, a football game? What kinds of equipment do you need? Where can you learn about how to take pictures? Most of the information here is free of charge, by the way.
- Galleries are just that. I will change these every month. I will add galleries to the “Showcase” that I have here. They will contain photos from specific places. Now I am working on a gallery of photos from Honduras and Guatemala. I hope to have a tour planned to go there, shortly. Coming attractions also include galleries of the Oregon Coast, New York City, Paris, and Peru. Send me some photos and I will put them into a guest gallery.
- Finally, I cannot neglect the passion I have for writing. If you venture into the Writer’s Studio, you will find some fiction and other work that has no relationship to photography. But if you read, or write, I would love to get your feedback.
- Now I will leave you to enjoy your tour of Arthur Lindenberg.com